Purchasing Quality Goods and Services
EaglePicher adheres to a comprehensive set of supplier requirements to plan and control parts, materials and services, ensuring that all specifications and contractual requirements are met. Our regulations cover all suppliers — from the providers of critical parts, materials and services to our office and janitorial products suppliers. To maintain products that meet the high quality we demand, any supplier providing parts, materials or services utilized in product-related items must maintain a quality system certified to ISO 9001.
Supplier quality assurance requirements fall into the following categories:
- Contract review
- Supplier management
- Control of documents and records
- Control of non-conforming product
- Control of monitoring and measuring equipment
- Corrective actions
- Manufacturing control and inspection
Further, EaglePicher conducts evaluations and re-evaluations to ensure that all suppliers meet our strict quality and delivery requirements. Our end goal is to provide every customer with the highest quality, most innovative power solution for each application, supporting you from concept through final production.
Become an EaglePicher Supplier
EaglePicher Technologies is always interested in forging new relationships with companies that can help us provide the highest-quality products at competitive prices for our worldwide customer base.
- Supplier’s General Requirements
- Supplier Change Deviation Waiver Request Form
- Standard Terms and Conditions for the Purchase of Goods and Services
- Standard Terms and Conditions for the Purchase of Goods and Services for Medical-Related Applications
- Domestic Shipping Instructions
- Nondisclosure Agreement
- Small Business Subcontracting Policy Statement