Conducting Business with Integrity, Respect and Care
At EaglePicher Technologies, LLC, we commit to all our stakeholders — including our shareholders, customers, business partners, suppliers, regulatory authorities and our local communities — that we will conduct all aspects of our business with integrity, respect and care for people and the environment.
This policy includes the following key principles:
- Commitment to fostering a healthy and secure work environment for all associates
- Adherence to the principles of sustainability and environmental stewardship through the conservation of energy and natural resources, risk reduction, pollution prevention, material management and recycling
- Compliance with all applicable federal, state and local legal and regulatory requirements
- Continuous improvement in environmental, health, safety and security performance supported and advanced by maintaining management systems
- Communications and open dialogue with our internal and external stakeholders respecting our operations and products
- Ethical behavior and conformance with this policy are the responsibilities of every EaglePicher employee; deviations from this policy must be communicated to management
At EaglePicher, safety information is readily available for all our products. We want our customers to understand any potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) so they can work safely with our battery solutions.