EaglePicher Technologies, LLC has established a scholarship program to assist children of EaglePicher employees who plan to continue their education through a university, college or vocational-technical school program. Scholarships are offered on a yearly basis for full-time study at an accredited institution of the student’s choice. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, or disability.
As of the application deadline, applicants of the EaglePicher Scholarship program must be:
- Dependent children, age 24 and under, (on deadline date) of full-time, active EaglePicher employees and high school seniors or graduates who plan to enroll or students who are already enrolled in a full-time, undergraduate (12 hours) or graduate (6 hours) course of study at an accredited college, university, or vocational-technical school.
- High school seniors must maintain an overall 2.5 GPA and college students must maintain a 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- The scholarship form must be filled out completely and on time. Any incomplete forms will be disqualified. All questions must be answered in their entirety. If the question is not applicable, a response of “N/A” is appropriate. All applications must be submitted by the due date. In person deliveries will not be accepted.
All eligible children will receive a scholarship that is divided between the allotted pool of money budgeted for the specific plan year. Students must re-apply each year in order to be eligible. Students are only eligible for 8 semesters of college. Students/parents are required to pay any and all taxes associated with the receipt of the award.
Applicant must submit the following items:
- Completed application form
- Letter of acceptance from an accredited university (freshmen only, if course schedule is not yet available)
- Proof of full time enrollment (12 hours for undergraduate; 6 hours for graduate courses)
- Proof of current GPA
Payment of Scholarship
EaglePicher will make two payments (first half of the total amount before the fall semester; second half of the total amount before the spring semester) to the recipient, payable to the school.
Failure to Comply with the Program Requirements
If you do not maintain the required 2.5 cumulative GPA or drop a class which takes you below the minimum number of hours designated in Eligibility above without an acceptable explanation, you could be required to repay the awarded amount back to EaglePicher (or pro-rated portion for dropped classes taking you below full time) and/or forfeit future eligibility in the Scholarship Program.
EaglePicher has the right to review and make changes to the program at any time, including termination of the program.
Please complete this application and attach any other required documentation. If you have further questions, email email@example.com.